- ► 2010 (233)
- She was too tied up in tomatoes.
- Whatever you want.
- She's learning to see the background.
- She had nothing to do with it.
- She could do everything better except spell.
- Even the camera sweat and squinted.
- She had a mind to throw it away.
- They are planted in her purse.
- Nashville was too hot.
- Her head is full.
- Laughter is a good thing.
- Taking pictures changed everything.
- Ego is a warning sign, not a bouquet of flowers.
- There is some natural light from the window.
- She didn't need more.
- She crossed her fingers.
- She looked like an ad in Good Housekeeping.
- What she did for her summer vacation.
- We laughed.
- She's not quite as interested.
- The shots of lavender were flat as road kill.
- The onions were a dollar each.
- Some decisive moment or another.
- Let's pretend.
- She was tired of the routine.
- There seems to be a hole in the bottom where the c...
- They are quiet, still.
- She carried it back to the car.
- Remembering the smell of carnations.
- Here it is nearly tourist season.
- ▼ June (30)