Sunday, July 5, 2009
- ► 2010 (233)
- A math problem to solve.
- She'd snap like an old turtle.
- Their white lips reaching out.
- They engage her heart.
- To see everything again for the first time.
- She's not stuck on cloudy.
- She does have a repoire with them.
- Yellow plums, purple hydrangeas, who knows what.
- She's playing with light, imperfections, her own c...
- Light straight from the Vatican.
- There were so many things to remember.
- She saw her mind tilt.
- The only spot of sun through the trees.
- Stand still, stretch and fold.
- Moving too fast.
- There are so many hats to wear.
- She can only be optimistic.
- Stopping on a whim.
- Too much trouble, she thought.
- Trying to let go so she can hold on.
- Wearing orange.
- So ugly.
- She'd love a place to lay her head and go to sleep...
- She didn't want to throw any of them away.
- It's a lovely little nest.
- Her plate seems full.
- Somewhere in the midst of those colors is a yellow...
- All of which says, there is work to be done.
- She didn't know how to say it.
- A dog chasing her tail, she is.
- She carried one chicken, two pounds of apricots an...
- ▼ July (31)