- ► 2010 (233)
- She's sideways again.
- Half an hour.
- The next time she looked it was gone.
- She moved through another day.
- She found the curve.
- Motionless, probably dead.
- ... this infinite gazing.
- She got off the bus.
- Neither were perfect.
- ... loving the impermanence of it.
- She shot strawberries today.
- She was tethered to all that she had ever been.
- She has the luxury of space.
- She'll make a salad.
- ... leave the faces to the imagination.
- She couldn't stop thinking about the picture of th...
- We are all bag ladies in the end.
- She had no desire to wield it around or to snap it...
- I'm simply a snap shot girl, she said.
- The light was still her friend and in the morning ...
- She looked down.
- ... a picture that would stir her heart.
- She barely lifted her head.
- She wanted to share the light and then look throug...
- She didn't know how to get in between the cracks.
- She'd as soon eat it, as shoot it.
- The page was blank.
- She repeated things in her head.
- That's something.
- ▼ April (30)