- ► 2010 (233)
- A curious mind.
- Five o'clock.
- Crouching there, bracing herself.
- He rarely says anything.
- She no longer had a beginners mind.
- She doesn't know if she'll be able to keep up.
- There's little in between.
- The wind rocking the boat.
- Another way to arrive.
- Tilt it this way.
- The smell of the wind.
- They were breathing the fog.
- She pokes around.
- Move on.
- Her one wild life.
- She was naked.
- Stop and breathe.
- On the sidelines.
- Facing southeast, the way of the rising sun.
- She's worried about the approaching winter.
- It's all in the moment.
- She couldn't do it if she didn't feel it.
- She always got a little antsy.
- She thought to paint them.
- She wanted to make him happy.
- She was in love in the breathless hold her breath ...
- Do a twist and maybe one of them breaks through.
- She kept listening, attempting to interpret.
- ▼ August (31)